Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy, Pricing & Promotion Policy.
Workfromhome's Terms of Service
Welcome to Workfromhome.ng
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Workfromhome website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.workfromhome.ng or the Workfromhome mobile application (the "Site") by Workfromhome Ltd. (Suite A301, Jabi, Abuja). Workfromhome Ltd. and its subsidiaries are collectively referred here to as "Workfromhome" "we" or "us" and “you” or “user” means you as a user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 18 and at least 13 years of age, you are only permitted to use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. If you are under 13 you are not permitted to use the Site or the Workfromhome services. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Workfromhome.
Business Account is a collaborative Buyer account, created via Workfromhome Business, as detailed on Workfromhome Business Terms of Service.
Business Account Team Member or Team Member is any user that is invited or uses a Business Account.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gig.
Orders are the formal agreements between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Gig Page.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
• Only registered users may buy and sell on Workfromhome. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
• Workfromhome may be offered at a base starting price of ₦1000. Some offered at a base price of more than ₦1000 as determined by the Seller.
• Buyers pay Workfromhome in advance to create an order.
• Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s page or through a Custom Offer.
• For fees and payments please read the Payment Terms
• Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
• Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices .
• Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Workfromhome.ng.
• When purchasing a Gig, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Gig page. Note: some Gigs charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
• Workfromhome retains the right to use all published delivered works and Logo Designs for Workfromhome marketing and promotion purposes.
• Users undertake to comply with Workfromhome’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the Workfromhome community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
• Workfromhome offers its users the Logo Maker, which allows certain Sellers to offer various original logo designs for Buyers to adjust and customize per their own specific needs, using special automated design tools. Through the Logo Maker, Buyers purchase full commercial use rights to the Logo Design embedded with their brand name.
• Sellers create Gigs on Workfromhome to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
• Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Gigs.
• Each Gig you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
• Workfromhome accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
• For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms.
• Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Workfromhome content via the Google Ads platform.
• The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers or Business Account Team Members. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
• For security concerns, Workfromhome may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Workfromhome accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
• Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
• Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their Level status.
• 7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
• 10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
• 20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
• 30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.
• Gigs created on Workfromhome are User Generated Content.
• Gigs and/or users may be removed by Workfromhome from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
• Illegal or Fraudulent services
• Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
• Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
• Intentional copies of Gigs
• Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
• Gigs misleading to Buyers or others
• Reselling of regulated goods
• Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
• Exceedingly low quality Gigs
• Promoting Workfromhome and/or Workfromhome Gigs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
• Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
• Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
• Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
• Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates Workfromhome’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
• Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Gig images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Gig images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Gig images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
• Gigs may contain an approved Gig Video uploaded through the Gig management tools available on Workfromhome.
• Statements on the Gig Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
• Eligible Gigs in select Categories may set up Gig Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Gig.
• Certain categories are available only to Pro Sellers to create Gigs. If you are not a Pro Seller, creating a Gig for services available to Pro only may result in removal of your Gig.
• Gig Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
• Gig Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards. For specific terms, please see the Gigs section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Gigs are subject to be removed due to violations found in Gig Extras.
• The amount of Gig Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Gig Extra, is based on your Seller Level. More information surrounding your accounts eligibility for Gig Extras can be found here.
• Services offered through Gig Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the Order.
• Gig Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
• Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an Order for each Gig Extra that is added to the Order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
Workfromhome is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Workfromhome may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
• Workfromhome Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
• Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
• The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
• Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
• Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Gigs for higher prices through Gig Extras, or selling their Gig in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
• Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Workfromhome editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
• Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Workfromhome to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Workfromhome retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
• Pro Sellers are pre-verified professionals who undergo a vetting process by Workfromhome editors. Applying for Workfromhome Pro is open to everyone: professional freelancers who are new to Workfromhome, as well as existing Workfromhome Sellers.
• Pro Sellers eligibility is constantly evaluated by Workfromhome to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Pro Seller selection is kept. Workfromhome retains the right to change a Pro Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Pro Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Pro status and the benefits that come with it.
Workfromhome Business Catalog
Workfromhome Business is a freelance platform tailor-made for larger teams and businesses. Sellers on the Workfromhome Business catalog are required to comply with certain professional standards. Eligible Sellers whose Gigs are included in the Workfromhome Business catalog will be regularly evaluated by Workfromhome to ensure their high-quality professionalism is kept. Workfromhome reserves the right to remove Sellers and Gigs from the Workfromhome Business catalog.
Workfromhome Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
• Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
• Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
• Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
• Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Workfromhome’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
• Project Milestones:
o Custom Offers above ₦5000 may include up to six project milestones, the minimum amount for each milestone is ₦20000 and the project should include at least two milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
o Once a milestone is delivered and marked as completed, Buyers may choose to either continue with the Order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the Order. If Buyer does not pay for the next milestone within 10 days of acceptance of previous milestones, the Order under the next milestones will not start. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the Order will be stopped and all further milestones will not start.
• Sellers may offer Buyers a fixed term subscription for a specific Gig (the “Gig Subscription”). During the Gig Subscription term, Seller will deliver one Order of the same Gig on a recurring basis, as agreed between the Seller and Buyer.
• Buyers may cancel future Orders under the Gig Subscription before payment is made for such future Orders. In such case, the Orders under the Gig Subscription will be cancelled, as applicable. Once payment is made, Workfromhome’s Order Cancelation policy under the Payments Terms will apply.
• Sellers may cancel the Gig Subscription up to 10 days before the next consecutive Order. Otherwise, Workfromhome’s Order Cancelation policy under the Payments Terms will apply.
• Workfromhome Anywhere is a feature that allows Sellers to send Custom Offers outside of Workfromhome.
• Services offered through Workfromhome Anywhere must comply with our Terms of Service and our Community Standards.
• Users accessing and purchasing from a Workfromhome Anywhere offer that are not already members of Workfromhome, will be required to register with Workfromhome to create an Order.
• Sellers are required to deliver proof of completion of services in the Order Page. Please see our Orders section for further details.
• Communication for handling Orders should be performed on Workfromhome, through the Order Page. Users who engage and communicate off of Workfromhome will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
• Eligible Gigs have the option to use Stock Images.
• “Stock Images” is a Gig Extra that allows Sellers to choose from an exclusive catalog of images as part of the final delivery of work.
• Sellers earn 25% of revenue from the Stock Images Extra, for completed orders only.
• Important: Each selected Stock Image is authorized for a one time use. The selected image is integrated with the delivered work only and not as a stand-alone or for recurring use. Sellers are unauthorized to share the original image file with the Buyer or any third party.
• Important: If you cancel an Order that includes a Stock Image, the usage of that Stock Image will be cancelled as well and you will no longer be able to use the Stock Image Extra on the same Order.
• All Stock Images are licensed by GettyImages®, who has full ownership and copyrights to the Stock Images provided on Workfromhome and shall be responsible for all Stock Images and their quality.
• When using Stock Images, you represent and warrant the following:
o You may not sell, modify, re-use, re-sell, distribute, display, reproduce or make any other use of the Stock Images.
o Stock Image(s) may not be used:
§ on a stand-alone basis with no other content;
§ for pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful purposes;
§ as templates used to create multiple copies of the same Gig;
§ for the purpose of enabling file-sharing of the image file; or
§ in logos, trademarks, service marks or any other branding or identifiers.
o If Stock Images featuring individuals is used in connection with a sensitive, unflattering or controversial subject, you must include a statement that the image is used for illustrative purposes only and the individual is a model.
o You may not activate the “right-click” function in Stock Images, remove any metadata in Stock Images, or reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Stock Image(s) to enable the download or use Stock Images on a stand-alone basis.
o No ownership or copyrights to Stock Images are granted to you.
• Users can contact Workfromhome's customer support department for assistance here.
• You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Workfromhome platform.
• Workfromhome retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Workfromhome marketing and promotional purposes.
• Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Workfromhome must be an allowed service on Workfromhome. Please click here for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Workfromhome.
• Please refer to the Payment Terms for making Payments through the Workfromhome platform and to lear
Last update: November 10, 2021
· The short version
· The longer version
· Information We Collect
· Our Legal Basis for Using Your Personal Information
· How Do We Use The Information Collected?
· How Long Do We Keep Personal Information?
· Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
· Where We Process Your Personal Information
· Do Not Track
· External Links
· Updating Personal Information
· Contact Us
The short version
Information We Collect – You directly provide us with most of the information we collect: when you register to the Site, use it, complete forms, or register to any of our programs. We also collect information about your communications with Workfromhome as well as any of your posts on our blogs or forums and your communication with other users of Workfromhome. In addition, we automatically collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site and receive information from third party vendors or other available sources.
Our Legal Basis for Using Your Personal Information - Where relevant under applicable laws, all processing of your personal information will be justified by a "lawful ground" for processing as detailed below.
How Do We Use the Information Collected? – We use personal information to provide you with quality service and security, to operate the Site, understand how people use the Site, and to perform our obligations to you; to ensure marketplace integrity and security; to prevent fraud; to contact you and send you direct marketing communications; to promote and advertise the Site, our services and the Workfromhome marketplace; to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Information – We will keep personal information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some cases we will retain personal information for longer periods of time.
Children - This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age, are only permitted to use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. Minors under 13 are not permitted to use the Site or the Workfromhome services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties – We share personal information with third parties in order to operate the Site, provide our services to you, fulfil obligations imposed on us by applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud, infringements and illegal activities.
Where We Store Personal Information - Some of the personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed on our behalf by third party suppliers and data processors and may be located in other jurisdictions, such as the United States and Nigeria.
Do Not Track (DNT) – Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
External Links - the Site contains links to third party sites and if you link to a third party site from the Site, any data you provide to that site and any use of that data by the third party are not under the control of Workfromhome and are not subject to this Policy.
Security – We implement technical and organizational measures to maintain the security of the Site and your personal information and in preventing unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures.
Updating Personal Information – We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. In the event that you believe your information is in any way incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know immediately.
Contact Us - You can exercise your rights over your personal information, by opening a Customer Relations ticket or contacting us at [email protected] For Workfromhome Workspace users, please contact us at [email protected] More details about the rights applicable to you are in the long version of the Policy.
The above are just the highlights. We encourage you to read more about the information we collect, how we use it, understand the meaning of cookies (no, you can’t eat it) and more in the long version of our Policy below.
The longer version
Workfromhome and its affiliated companies (including Workfromhome Inc., Workfromhome Germany GmbH, and Workfromhome Limited) is committed to protecting the personal information of its users - buyers, sellers and other visitors browsing the Site (“users”) as well as affiliates, influencers and other collaborators interacting with Workfromhome. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we collect when you visit and/or use the Site. This Policy explains our privacy practices for the Site and services provided by Workfromhome as well as privacy practices that apply to affiliates, influencers and other collaborators who are individuals. By accessing and/or using the Site and its related sites, applications, services, goods and/or registering for a Workfromhome account and/or registering to our affiliate or influencer or similar program, you acknowledge that you understand how we process your personal data in accordance with this Policy, including our collection, use, disclosure, processing and retention of personal information. You can also learn how to limit sharing of information in this Policy.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide. When you register to the Site, use it, complete forms, participate in skills tests or surveys, or use the Site as collaborator, and/or register to our affiliate or influencer or similar program, we ask you to provide certain personal information, including a valid email address, Facebook or Google account login details and username. We will also ask you to provide or otherwise collect additional information, such as, your profile details, physical address or billing information, telephone number or other contact details, transactional information, payment information (for example, in certain cases we process your payment method and credit card number), taxpayer information and forms, details about other social networks linked accounts, details about your listed gigs, purchases, education, profession and expertise, and additional authentication information (such as copies of your government issued ID, passport, or driving license, as permitted by applicable laws and as detailed in our Seller Help Center at “Verifying Your Identity”). We also collect information about or contained in your communications with Workfromhome as well as any of your posts on our blogs or forums and your communication with other users of Workfromhome.
Additionally, in order to improve your online experience at Workfromhome, we have implemented impression reporting. While you view our ads, we gather user Global Unique Identifier, HTTP request data like, user agent, IP, host, URL, country/continent from which request made, browser info, device/operating system/operating system version.
Information We Receive from Third Parties. We receive information from third party vendors and/or other commercially available sources, such as:
· Third party vendors who provide us data to supplement the information we collect about you, in accordance with applicable laws. For example, we receive fraud warnings from service providers for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We also receive information from enrichment service providers to enhance and personalize your experience as well as from advertising and marketing partners in order to manage and measure our campaigns.
· If you link, connect, or login to your Workfromhome Account with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn), we receive certain information, such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
We combine your personal information with information we collect automatically or obtain from other companies and use it for the purposes detailed in this Policy.
Our Legal Basis for Using Your Personal Information
Where relevant under applicable laws, all processing of your personal information will be justified by a "lawful ground" for processing. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
· you have provided your consent for us to use your personal information for a specific purpose;
· our use of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with services which you have purchased);
· the processing is necessary to comply with a relevant legal obligation or regulatory obligation that we have (e.g. fraud prevention); or
· the processing is necessary to support our legitimate interests as a business (e.g. to improve our services to you), subject to your interests and fundamental rights and provided it is conducted at all times in a way that is proportionate.
How Do We Use The Information Collected?
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
· to provide you with quality service and security, to operate the Site, to perform our obligations to you and to develop and improve our service. For example, we use personal information to verify your identity. We also use this information to establish and set up your account, verify or re-issue a password, log your activity, enable your communications with other members, provide customer support and contact you from time to time. The information helps us to develop and improve our services, to understand and analyse our performance as well as your preferences and performance and to customize and personalize our service and enhance your experience (including by making Gig suggestions, ranking search results, etc.).
· to ensure marketplace integrity, prevent fraud and maintain a safe and secure marketplace and services. For example, we use personal information to monitor, track and prevent fraudulent activities and other inappropriate activities, monitor content integrity, conduct security investigations and risk assessments, verify or authenticate information provided by you, enforce our Terms of Service and comply with applicable laws. We conduct certain behavioural analytics to achieve the above objectives and in limited cases, if we detect activity that we think poses a risk to the Workfromhome marketplace, other users, our community, or third parties, automated processes may restrict or limit your ability to use Workfromhome. If you would like to challenge any such decision, please contact us at [email protected]
· to contact you, as requested by you or as otherwise approved by you or permitted according to this Policy.
· to promote and advertise the Site, our services and the Workfromhome marketplace. For example, we use the information collected from you for the purpose of sending direct marketing messages (as detailed below), to show you information that may be of interest to you, to organize and facilitate referral programs, contests or other promotional activities or events.
· to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law.
We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy.
· We use your personal information to send you direct marketing communications about our products, services or promotions from Workfromhome that may be of interest to you or our related services. This may be via email, post, SMS, telephone or targeted online advertisements.
· Our processing of your personal information for marketing purposes is based on our legitimate interest, or on your consent, or as otherwise permitted according to applicable laws. You have a right to prevent direct marketing of any form at any time - this can be exercised by following the opt-out link attached to each communication or by sending an email to [email protected]
· We take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on the information we have about you.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Information?
We apply a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances, we will retain your personal information for longer periods of time. We will retain personal information for the following purposes:
· as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations, e.g. so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenge; and
· in relation to personal information from closed accounts to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site terms and take other actions as permitted by law.
This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age or older and of legal age to form a binding contract. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age, are only permitted to use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. Minors under 13 are not permitted to use the Site or the Workfromhome services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Parents and guardians should at all times supervise their children's activities. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We share your personal information with third parties as detailed below:
· With other users and Site visitors. Once you register, your username, country, and additional information regarding your activity is made public and is visible to all users of the Site. This information includes photos you upload, your published portfolio, Gig information, ratings, and additional information you may choose to add to your profile. We also offer you the opportunity to participate and post content publicly in forums, blogs and on other similar features. Please be aware that certain information, such as your user name and profile, together with the content uploaded by you, will be publicly displayed when you use such features. Your information will also be shared with other users when you message or otherwise communicate with such users. When you publish your information and/or share your data with other Workfromhome users, you do so at your own risk. If you choose to share personal information with other users, including Sellers providing you a service via Workfromhome, such personal information is shared with other users as separate controllers. While Workfromhome our Terms of Service require Sellers to keep the information shared with them confidential, Workfromhome cannot ensure that all users will do so and it is your responsibility to ensure that other users will comply with your standards.
· With Service Providers. We share personal information for business purposes with service providers that provide us with services for the purpose of operating the Site, opening and operating your account as well as providing ancillary services and solutions. These include, among others, hosting services, billing and payment processors and vendors, CRM systems, forum hosting, community management services, data and cybersecurity services, web analytics and performance tools, translation tools, IT SaaS services, session recording, communication systems, mailing systems, data optimization and marketing services, data enrichment services, legal and financial advisors or technical consultants. Consistent with applicable legal requirements, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal information and only process it in accordance with our instructions;